Tweeting Away

In The Wake of Saturday


- Work-related event, call time 7 am (I know right? *dies* But hey, I just got promoted and just got my bonus so I really shouldn't complain!)

- A little retail therapy. I haven't done this in ages, or at least it feels that way. I'm not much of a shopper to begin with but I'm really running out of nice clothes and shoes to wear.

- Watching a play called "I Love You Because..." with Mabz and Edell, which is supposed to be a modern twist of sorts to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Should be interesting!

- Dinner and drinks with the girls and Aldous!

I need to find a way to sneak in a bit of writing time in there too. I just can't figure out how to do it...

I miss waking up on a Saturday, drumming my fingers on my chin and just thinking to myself, "Hmmm...what can I do today?" My life has been so freaking structured of late that the Free Spirit version of myself is getting a little rattled. I'll need to let her loose one of these days.

And yes, I'm just schizo like that.

No comments: