Tweeting Away

The Infinite Playlist: Unconventional Love Songs


Seeing as it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'd kick off The Infinite Playlist with three love songs you won't be hearing at restaurants decorated with paper hearts and cupids on this cursed day. But they're love songs nonetheless - and love songs that I personally like. Give them a listen and lemme know what you think!

The Infinite Playlist: Unconventional Love Songs (listen here)


Better than Ezra - "Extraordinary"

"Just like that Barenaked Ladies song, 'I'm hot like wasabi when I'm next to your body'". Hilariously cute.


The Wannadies - "You And Me Song"
From the Romeo & Juliet soundtrack back in the late 90's. I've been listening to this ever since.


The Virgins - "Love is Colder than Death"
I think I've pimped this song a million times over on this blog. Just give it a listen if you haven't yet, it's lovely!

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

No comments: