Tweeting Away

Fell In Love With A Boy...


...named Steve Appleton. Posting some new music for the weekend!

What's with guys who play guitar? Girls are just suckers for that I think. And with that, meet dirty-blonde, guitar-wielding British boy Steve Appleton.

I was driving to Manila really early Monday morning and heard this song on the radio, and I've been listening to it since. I reckon it'll be on repeat on my stereo right into the weekend. It's my new driving song!



His album drops August 31. Best to love him now before he gets really popular...which he probably will! Tween girls will be all over him I'm sure - hopefully not the way they are with the Jonas Brothers, though, because that'll ruin him for everybody else! Haha.

5 comments:

Ronald said...

He needs to wear tighter pants.

Daene | Filipina in Flip Flops said...

Ronald, I wouldn't mind that at all if he did! :)

Leoj said...

hehe. so ironic. the lyrics of the sang says that the city won't sleep tonight and yet you enjoyed it during an early morning ride. :D

anyway, i may consider listening to his other songs.

Daene | Filipina in Flip Flops said...

Leoj: Ironic indeed :) Listen to "Dirty Funk", it's very nice as well! Also "Seeing Stars". It's so hard to get a hold of his music though!

Leoj said...

boo me! haha. dami kong typo lately. grrr. pagbigyan mo na, 2 days na walang tulog.

sige pakikinggan ko yun. :D