Tweeting Away

A Cult Classic is Just the Way I Like It (Test Results Galore)

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

*Yeah baby. As a follow-up - and I don't need a test for this - if someone were to direct the movie of my life, it would definitely have to be...Quentin Tarantino, baby. Move over Uma Thurman, he's got a new leading lady! [evil laughs]


On Average, You Would Sell Out For

$914,770

*This is so disappointing! I thought I'd sell out for a lot higher, like a million at least.


Who Should Paint You: Roy Lichtenstein

Larger than life, your personality overshadows everyone in the room
A painter would tend to portray you with a bit of added flair!

*Why have I not heard of this artist? I should Google him right away.



In a Past Life...

You Were: An Albino Mathematician.

Where You Lived: Turkey.

How You Died: Suicide.

*Cracked me up, I swear.


Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical

You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!

*The "long winded prose" thing is spot-on. And I do blog like no one else is reading (probably 'cause nobody really is). But I'm not one to pull bloggers off a blogroll just because they disagree with me.

No comments: