Tweeting Away

D Is For Dazed And Confused


Tagged by Echo!

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


1. What is your name: Daene (I googled "Dane" a long time ago - that's how my nickname used to be spelled, as dictated by my parents, but I opted for the real spelling by the time I went to college...anyway that wasn't my point! - and apparently it means "God Will Judge" in Hebrew. When I google "Daene", on the other hand, I get heaps of results on this vineyard, which is pretty awesome)

2. A four Letter Word: Dork!

3. A boy's Name: Dane (No kidding, it really is a boy's name!)

4. A girl's Name: Dina

5. An occupation: Dodgeball Player (lol)

6. A color: errr...Dark Orange? Orange you glad you're reading this meme right now?

7. Something (you) to wear: Dainty Loafers (I changed the "you" to "to" because I haven't got a pair of dainty loafers...it would be nice to be given a pair though)

8. A food: Dairy Queen Blizzard!

9. Something found in the bathroom: Don't-Ask-Where-Your-Roommate-Uses-This Shaver (rofl I couldn't think of anything okay and it's more fun this way!)

10. A place: Darfur (you may not have George Clooney's good looks, but you can have the same cause by visiting this site)

11. A reason for being late: Dog ate my homework! (I miss school sometimes); Don't reprimand my tardiness so that I don't tell the boss about you stealing office supplies (that's the jackass reason that's really not a reason lol)

12. Something you shout: Damn the man! Save the Empire! (who knows where this is from?)

13. A movie title: Dazed and Confused (awesome, awesome movie by Richard Linklater! Also check out "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset" and "School of Rock" - all from the same director - hey that's another D!)

14. Something you drink: Dirty Silk Panties (I'm not kidding, it exists!)

15. A musical group: Dandy Warhols

16. An animal: Duckling

17. A street name: Dainty Street (again, I'm not making this up)

18. A type of car: (Lamborghini) Diablo

19. A song title: DISLOYAL ORDER OF WATER BUFFALOES Baby! Detox Just to Retox!

20. A verb: Disarm (The Smashing Pumpkins have a nice song of the same name, too)

No comments: