Tweeting Away

I'm Not Who I Was Last Summer...




The Noisettes - Wild Young Hearts

If now is forever, then what's to prove?
Cause it won't be the same next summer
And I guess I'll see you in the spring
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn?
I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn
Damn this wild young heart
I told you damn this wild young heart
Damn this wild young
Tell me, tell me, tell me when will I learn?
Damn this wild young heart

Love this song. Love this version. I think I saw them on David Letterman one night, that's how I found out about them. Finding good music takes serendipity. And serendipity makes the music even more special, doesn't it?

Have you ever heard a song for the first time in a random, ordinary slice of your life, and it just totally blows you away? I love when that happens.

I must've been a minstrel or a poet in a past life. because words and music move me in extraordinary ways. Maybe I'm just weird like that.

Oh, and Happy Easter! :)

No comments: