Tweeting Away

The Magic Numbers - I See You, You See Me




The Magic Numbers - I See You, You See Me


Pongy, the older sister I never had who has AWESOME taste in music, got me listening to this song when we were in Tagaytay this week. I absolutely love it! The lyrics are amazing - I think it's about two friends who are starting to fall for each other, but both are too afraid, awkward and unsure, so they don't say anything. Oh, the drama!

Girl: You always looked like you had something else on your mind
Boy: But when I try to tell you, you'd tell me never mind
Boy & Girl: But darling when I see you, you see me

Girl: I wanna tell you that I'll never love anyone else
Boy: You wanna tell me that you're better off by yourself
Boy & Girl: But darling when I see you, you see me

This one's definitely going on my Summer Soundtrack this year. Their song "Love is a Game" is pretty good too.

I'm back in Batangas for Holy Week. Had a really good drive from Manila this afternoon - near-empty roads, a new driving playlist, and a full tank of gas, it was awesome. I could really use some quiet time this weekend, so it's good that my family's off to the beach tomorrow on our annual trip! Thinking about bringing my laptop, but maybe I shouldn't? I never do, but I'm strangely compelled to do so this year.

Anyway, hope everyone's having a relaxing extra-long weekend! :)

No comments: